COPEX, the privileged partner of recycling professionals and steelmakers, offers a complete range of side compression and wing shear presses to meet all operating requirements:
- Shearing and/or baling to optimise transport costs,
- Characteristics of the products processed: light scrap (E1) or mixed scrap, ELV, heavy and bulky products (E3/HMS), homogeneous or heterogeneous products,
- Implantation with or without civil engineering,
- COPEX declines its ranges in fixed, mobile on wheels or transportable versions with or without hydraulic legs,
- Energy availability: Diesel or electric engine.
High production outputs, low operating costs and minimal downtime
The customer must be able to rely on his equipment. COPEX has developed solutions to maximize their availability rate. For example, a replacement of the cutting blades of a LIDEX will be done in perfect safety in a record time of less than two hours.
The right tool for recyclers and steelmakers
Our shear presses are designed for recycling professionals who need to prepare, reduce and densify scrap metal and metals from waste disposal sites, industrial plants or demolition sites.
The LIDEX shear press has been developed for intensive use by steelworkers in extreme conditions.