COPEX hydraulic presses and shears are capable to reduce the volumes of almost all compressible materials.
Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Massive industrial scrap (E3/HMS), heavy industrial demolition scrap (DI), light and mixed scrap (E1), new sheet metal scrap (E8), turnings (E5M), white goods, old metal sheets (E40), ordinary old cast iron, end-of-life vehicles (ELVs),
- New manufacturing offcuts, dismantling and deconstruction of buildings and industrial sites, recycling of transport equipment at the end of their useful life, collecting and disposal waste, waste electric and electronic waste (WEEE) or ELVs.
- Municipal solid waste (MSW) and residual household waste,
- Ordinary industrial waste (OIW),
- Solid Recovered Fuel (SRF) or Refused Derived Fuel (RDF),
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE),
- Metal packaging (cans, aerosol cans, tins),
- Wood, fuelwood,
- Alfalfa, straw, fescue and other vegetable fibres in the agriculrural sector,
- SLIM Paper sheets in the paper industry,
- Screenings waste in sewage water treatment stations,
- Waste from operation and dismantling activities in the nuclear sector.