PCV shearing ram balers are used to compact scrap metal and metal scrap into high-density bales.
Allowing continuous feed by grapple or conveyor, they are particularly suitable for the processing of continuous flow products, such as in the automotive industry or industrial cutting.
Fully automatic, they provide an optimal response to the requirements of industry professionals, and are also used by scrap and metal recyclers. They can be installed outdoors or indoors and do not require any special civil engineering.
Specific advantages of the shearing ram : Optimal bale quality
- The PCV balers allow a continuous loading of the materials during the compaction cycle, and thus are perfectly suited for use in an industrial environment,
- In the case of heterogeneous materials, the blades cut off any protruding products during the first horizontal compression,
- The system for adjusting the clearance between the blades guarantees perfect shearing and the quality of the finished bales.
COPEX offers a wide range of shearing ram balers which are characterized by their high performance and very long service life. They can meet all operating needs:
- Processing of all types of ferrous and non-ferrous scrap: metal scrap (copper, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel, etc.), household metal waste from selective collection, light scrap, etc.,
- Presses especially designed for industrial use,
- Solidity and reliability thanks to a robust welded construction,
- Continuous press feeding,
- Very high material densification,
- Feeding hopper adapted to the different products to be treated and to the operating mode,
- Adjustable mechanical stops on the compression pistons for precise guidance during compaction phases,
- Optimal protection of the compression cylinders by mechanical locking,
- Ease of installation without special civil engineering, meeting the space constraints of industrialists,
- Grooved wear plates when required by the materials to be compacted to avoid any risk of jamming,
- Operational safety,
- Low noise level,
- Efficient hydraulics and high production outputs due to simultaneous movement execution,
- Fully automatic operation,
- Complete lines including complementary equipment such as conveyors, weighing hoppers, etc…,
- Intuitive touch screen HMI interface for access to production parameters and operating data: Adjustable bale length, final pressure and density,
- Optimization of maintenance operations thanks to touch screen controls,
- Remote maintenance via modem,
- Reduced operating costs thanks to long and reliable guides.