The PACK METAL balers have been purpose-designed for the recycling and recovery of metal packaging from sorting centres and food industries.
They allow to compact the following packagings:
- Empty or full cans,
- Aerosols sprays,
- Beverage cans,
- And all similar products from selective collection or from the agri-food industries.
They are inspired of the COPEX balers used by scrap metal reclaimers/recyclers.
As a result, the bales produced are of very high density to meet the requirements of recycling professionals and steelmakers.
The PACK METAL balers can be perfectly integrated in a sorting line or in a scrap processing line thanks to their fully automatic operation.
Moreover, the range of PACK METAL presses meets all operating requirements, for example with an availability rate > 98% or production capacities of up to 2,000 kg/h depending on the model.
Finally, perfectly integrated in an industrial environment, the PACK METAL balers offer a wide variety of complementary equipment that allows the automation of the installation:
- Specific feed hoppers to adapt to the feeding means at site: loader with bucket, tipping bucket, grapple…
- Feeding conveyors,
- Sorting belt with overband magnetic separation,
- Implantation on cradle or Ampliroll type chassis,
- Frame extension,
- Ramps or belts for evacuation of bales…
|PACK METAL |
4030 / 7,5 kW
4030 / 11 kW
4030 / 22 kW
5030 / 30 kW
|Bale section||400 x 300 mm||400 x 300 mm||400 x 300 mm||500 x 300 mm|
|Hydrauic drive||7,5 kW||11 kW||22 kW||30 kW|
|Production (steel)||360 kg/h||600 kg/h||1100 kg/h||2000 kg/h|
|Production (aluminium)||125 kg/h||210 kg/h||380 kg/h||690 kg/h|