The personal data we collect
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a person that can be used to identify that person. We can distinguish different types of personal data:
Identity data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier, as well as an encrypted version of a username/password.
contact data includes addresses (e-mail and postal addresses), telephone numbers or any other means of contacting the user directly.
technical data includes your IP address, connection data, browser type and version, time zone and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and operating platform, and other technologies on the devices you use to access this website. This data is used to measure the site’s audience.
Please note that if you choose not to share data with us, we may not be able to provide you with the services you request.
How is your personal data collected?
We use a variety of features and technologies to collect data about you:
- when you use the various forms on the site.
- when we use Google Analytics to measure the audience on our site.
Use of your personal data
We only use personal data, in accordance with the law, in the following cases:
- in order to respond to requests for information via our forms,
- in order to allow us to perform audience measurements on our site.
Under no circumstances will the owner of this site trade in your personal data.
A „cookie“ is a small file deposited by a website on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone). Cookies store browsing information or profile information.
They are ubiquitous and widely used on all websites.
On the site, certain cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our web platform.
Here is the list of cookies used:
- cookie_notice_accepted – Cookie to configure a software solution to help us meet our cookie obligations.
- Session Data and wp-settings-time-206 – cookies deposited by our web platform, they participate in the proper functioning of the site and your navigation on it.
- _ga – Deposited by Google Analytics, this cookie is useful for audience measurement (collects technical data that remains anonymous).
- hidepromofooter – This cookie participates in the commercial animation of our site by displaying a simple promotional banner at the bottom of the page.
Acceptance or rejection of cookies
If you do not want the https://copex.com site to deposit cookies on your terminal, you can set your browser to refuse all or part of the cookies. For this site specifically, for the sites you designate, or for all the sites you visit.
Browser settings are specific to each one. Here are the links to the documentation of the most common browsers:
For audience measurement cookies, it is also possible to install an extension on your browsers.
However, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that many cookies are sometimes indispensable for the proper functioning of certain websites. By refusing them you may not be able to access certain functionalities.
Disclosure of your personal data
The company that owns this site undertakes not to disclose your identity and contact data outside of your requests for information or our business relationship.
We have implemented security measures to protect the integrity of our platform and consequently of your personal data.
In addition, the https protocol ensures the encryption and integrity of data transfers over the network.
We also take advantage of the strong security measures implemented by our hosting provider.
Your legal rights
In accordance with the general regulations on the protection of personal data we commit ourselves to :
- allow you to request us to delete personal data we hold about you,
- allow you to obtain a copy of your personal data in a common format (e.g. a .csv file).
To do this, we invite you to send us a registered letter specifying: your IP address, email address, surname and first name in order to delete all these data or to send them to you.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. This one-month period may be exceeded if your request is particularly complex or if you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you informed.
In the event of any difficulty in connection with the management of your personal data, you may submit a complaint to the personal data protection officer or to the CNIL or any other competent authority.